march
we're a bit late, right?
but let's consider that March pretty much ended on the 18th for me - my last day at work before being sent on vacation because of the coronavirus. So it's being almost a month of social distancing - I'm at my parents house, so I can't really call of isolation. Being stuck at home almost all day makes every product magically last longer, so there's that too. but also consider that I packed for 30 minutes and didn't bring a lot with me - and I'm also not using a lot.
I'm lazy, so no organized post this time.
- Facial clean foam - Simple Organic
Can I be disappointed that a product didn't last as long? I bought it last November, but only started using it on January. It lasted until mid March, but I felt like I didn't get a good use of it. The product was fine, nothing to complain, I guess it's just that I wasn't used to the foam format of facial cleaners.
I'm not being it again for now, it's pretty price for something that lasted two months. I bought the Cerave facial cleaner on it's place and I've been loving it - my face is dealing very well to it, the package is huge and will probably last a lot longer.
- Deodorant - Flor de Maça - O Boticário
Love the smell. Didn't buy the same one again because all stores are closed and I didn't want to buy it online, so I just replaced it to a rexona one I was able to find in the pharmacy. I also have a replacement at home, which will keep waiting until I go back.
- Body Lotion - Natura
I bought this as an impulse last year, it was a small package and the price was good. Didn't really like the smell though. I brought it with me to quarentine but regretted as it didn't last that long. Bought a Giovana Baby lotion that I found at the pharmacy to replace it.
I think that everything that I finished on March. For April I already got some other things, but also have things that I had to buy to adapt to the new life - I didn't want to keep wasting my spf 60 to stay inside, so had to make some ajustments.
But we'll talk about it later. For now, I'll just stay home.
but let's consider that March pretty much ended on the 18th for me - my last day at work before being sent on vacation because of the coronavirus. So it's being almost a month of social distancing - I'm at my parents house, so I can't really call of isolation. Being stuck at home almost all day makes every product magically last longer, so there's that too. but also consider that I packed for 30 minutes and didn't bring a lot with me - and I'm also not using a lot.
I'm lazy, so no organized post this time.
- Facial clean foam - Simple Organic
Can I be disappointed that a product didn't last as long? I bought it last November, but only started using it on January. It lasted until mid March, but I felt like I didn't get a good use of it. The product was fine, nothing to complain, I guess it's just that I wasn't used to the foam format of facial cleaners.
I'm not being it again for now, it's pretty price for something that lasted two months. I bought the Cerave facial cleaner on it's place and I've been loving it - my face is dealing very well to it, the package is huge and will probably last a lot longer.
- Deodorant - Flor de Maça - O Boticário
Love the smell. Didn't buy the same one again because all stores are closed and I didn't want to buy it online, so I just replaced it to a rexona one I was able to find in the pharmacy. I also have a replacement at home, which will keep waiting until I go back.
- Body Lotion - Natura
I bought this as an impulse last year, it was a small package and the price was good. Didn't really like the smell though. I brought it with me to quarentine but regretted as it didn't last that long. Bought a Giovana Baby lotion that I found at the pharmacy to replace it.
I think that everything that I finished on March. For April I already got some other things, but also have things that I had to buy to adapt to the new life - I didn't want to keep wasting my spf 60 to stay inside, so had to make some ajustments.
But we'll talk about it later. For now, I'll just stay home.
Comentários
Postar um comentário