Fe-bru-ary
So February was a messy month. I moved apartments and that took almost all the entire month - from buying it, getting the papers signed, organizing the moving, packing, actually moving and organizing everything. But it's finally done!
To make the moving process a bit easier, I got lost in the tracking process of which products I used up, but I took some pictures to at least try to remember. So here we go!
Body
Tododia Deodorant - Natura
Just a deodorant, did its job, smelled good.
The substitute: A deodorant from O Boticário.
Would buy it again? Bought a new one from the same brand, just a different scent.
Ted Baker Body Spray
Yes! Another one of these.I bought this body spray in Scotland and really loved it, just a shame that I can't buy it in Brazil.
For the no-buy: I fucked up. Sorry.
Bought two new dresses from Zara (yeah, Zara...) and a new nail polish from Natura.
I promise I'll try to be better.
The substitute: O Boticário cuide-se bem body spray.
Would buy it again? Why not?
Skincare
Face Sunblock FPS 60 - Natura
I really like this sunblock. It isn't oily, protects the face, so it's all you can ask from a sunblock!
The substitute: The same one!
Would buy it again? Yes! I think this is my 3rd already.
To make the moving process a bit easier, I got lost in the tracking process of which products I used up, but I took some pictures to at least try to remember. So here we go!
Body
Tododia Deodorant - Natura
Just a deodorant, did its job, smelled good.
The substitute: A deodorant from O Boticário.
Would buy it again? Bought a new one from the same brand, just a different scent.
Ted Baker Body Spray
Yes! Another one of these.I bought this body spray in Scotland and really loved it, just a shame that I can't buy it in Brazil.
For the no-buy: I fucked up. Sorry.
Bought two new dresses from Zara (yeah, Zara...) and a new nail polish from Natura.
I promise I'll try to be better.
The substitute: O Boticário cuide-se bem body spray.
Would buy it again? Why not?
Skincare
Face Sunblock FPS 60 - Natura
I really like this sunblock. It isn't oily, protects the face, so it's all you can ask from a sunblock!
The substitute: The same one!
Would buy it again? Yes! I think this is my 3rd already.
Comentários
Postar um comentário